Creativity and Innovation OPC Full Workshop Kit
This trainers kit contains a Facilitator Guide and Powerpoint Slide Presentation that may be used to present a one-day or half-day workshop on this topic from the One Page Coach® Series. One copy of the optional Storyboard and Participant Workbook along with reprint permission for 10 copies of the participant materials are also included in this starter kit. Additional reprint permissions for the Storyboards and Workbooks are found in this webstore. Course content and objectives for the course are as follows. Learning Outcomes
- Identify the four stages of Effective Creativity and Innovation (Initiate, Develop, Evolve and Action).
- Discover that increased creativity and innovation is possible for every individual.
- Learn how to increase your levels of curiosity and break traditional thinking patterns.
- Apply strategies to ensure that good ideas and creative thought succeed through high levels of persistence.
- Assess your bias towards creativity
- Determine your levels of curiosity
- Recognise the context of innovation
- Learn to think more laterally
- Build idea sharing networks
- Give ideas the time to grow and flourish
- Conduct idea ‘reality’ and ‘linking’ checks
- Design appropriate ‘prototyping’ channels
- Maintain courage under fire from others
- Adopt an advocacy and promotional plan
- Maintain momentum to tangible outcomes
The One Page Coach® family of products was designed for trainers, facilitators, coaches, mentors and others responsible for guiding individuals on their learning journey. Built around a simple “storyboard,” One Page Coach® resources aim to provide the trainer/facilitator with an integrated set of tools for presenting one of our 96 topics in as little as 2 hours, or as much as a day.
The following One Page Coach® resources are available for each of 96 titles.
- Participant Workbook
- Facilitator’s Guide including exercises, discussions, case studies and role plays for interactive learning
- Presenter’s Powerpoint Slide Packs containing a slide for each of the panels of the storyboard
Most titles are also available in comprehensive One Page Coach® Kits. Reprint licenses are available if you wish to reproduce copies of the Storyboards or Participant Workbooks for a class.
The One Page Coach® family of products was designed for trainers, facilitators, coaches, mentors and others responsible for guiding individuals on their learning journey. Managers have also found the storyboards and related training materials useful for team meetings and as a reinforcement tool for important training messages.
This product is a downloadable PDF. By purchasing this product, you are entitled to print one copy for your use. Photocopying and distributing the storyboard to others is a violation of the copyright. If you wish to make additional copies of this storyboard for use in a classroom or other group setting, you may purchase a reprint licence from this webstore.