Emotional Intelligence OPC Full Workshop Kit
This trainers kit contains a Facilitator Guide and Powerpoint Slide Presentation that may be used to present a one-day or half-day workshop on this topic from the One Page Coach� Series. One copy of the optional Storyboard and Participant Workbook along with reprint permission for 10 copies of the participant materials are also included in this starter kit. Additional reprint permissions for the Storyboards and Workbooks are found in this webstore. Course content and objectives for the course are as follows.
- Identify and interpret the significant emotions of yourself and others.
- Recognize the difference between emotional traits and states and their impact on people’s behaviour and action.
- Appropriately select and apply all four emotional intelligence style types.
- The range of your emotions
- The links between feelings and behaviour
- Your own strengths and limitations
- Different emotional intelligence styles
- Self control and adaptability
- Personal accountability and commitment
- Your emphasis on being open versus systems minded
- Your emphasis on being feeling versus facts focused
- Your personal responses and reactions
- Emotional intelligence competencies
- The potential to adopt different styles
The One Page Coach® family of products was designed for trainers, facilitators, coaches, mentors and others responsible for guiding individuals on their learning journey. Built around a simple “storyboard,” One Page Coach® resources aim to provide the trainer/facilitator with an integrated set of tools for presenting one of our 96 topics in as little as 2 hours, or as much as a day.
The following One Page Coach® resources are available for each of 96 titles.
- Participant Workbook
- Facilitator’s Guide including exercises, discussions, case studies and role plays for interactive learning
- Presenter’s Powerpoint Slide Packs containing a slide for each of the panels of the storyboard
Most titles are also available in comprehensive One Page Coach® Kits. Reprint licenses are available if you wish to reproduce copies of the Storyboards or Participant Workbooks for a class.
The One Page Coach® family of products was designed for trainers, facilitators, coaches, mentors and others responsible for guiding individuals on their learning journey. Managers have also found the storyboards and related training materials useful for team meetings and as a reinforcement tool for important training messages.
This product is a downloadable PDF. By purchasing this product, you are entitled to print one copy for your use. Photocopying and distributing the storyboard to others is a violation of the copyright. If you wish to make additional copies of this storyboard for use in a classroom or other group setting, you may purchase a reprint licence from this webstore.