This four page Mini-Facilitator Guide provides slide-by-slide presentation notes and suggested exercises for presenting a half day or full day workshop using the One Page Coach Storyboard on Creativity and Innovation The package includes the Mini-Facilitator Guide, a copy of the related Storyboard and reprint permission for your first 10 copies of the Storyboard. There is an optional set of PowerPoint slides available. See the "Related Products" listed on this page for more details on the PPT option..
This topic is presented in four stages. These sequential stages consist of:
- Initiate greater creative thinking by being more curious and inquisitive.
- Develop the or start to nourish new ideas to help them to grow.
- Evolve the ideas and find appropriate prototyping opportunities to test and use their contribution.
- Action or the new idea and aim to adopt as much courage of your convictions as possible to follow things through.
The One Page Coach® family of products was designed for trainers, facilitators, coaches, mentors and others responsible for guiding individuals on their learning journey. Built around a simple “storyboard,” One Page Coach® resources aim to provide the trainer/facilitator with an integrated set of tools for presenting one of our 96 topics in as little as 2 hours, or as much as a day.
For many of our One Page Coach® titles, we offer a complete workshop kit. Kits include:
- Participant Workbook
- Facilitator’s Guide including exercises, discussions, case studies and role plays for interactive learning
- Mini-Facilitator Guides comprised of slide by slide facilitator notes and suggested exercises.
- Presenter’s Powerpoint Slide Packs containing a slide for each of the panels of the storyboard
Check the webstore to see if the title you want is currently available in a kit. Or email us to ask when it will be available in the store. Reprint licenses are available if you wish to reproduce copies of the Storyboards or Participant Workbooks for a class.
The One Page Coach® family of products was designed for trainers, facilitators, coaches, mentors and others responsible for guiding individuals on their learning journey. Managers have also found the storyboards and related training materials useful for team meetings and as a reinforcement tool for important training messages.
This product is a downloadable PDF. By purchasing this product, you are entitled to print one copy for your use. Photocopying and distributing the storyboard to others is a violation of the copyright. If you wish to make additional copies of this storyboard for use in a classroom or other group setting, you may purchase a reprint licence from this webstore.