This training guide summary sheet is a 2-sided document with a storyboard on one side and an application template or other supplemental resource on the reverse. Learning Outcomes
- Identify the four stages of noise awareness (Identify, Assess, Action and Review).
- Recognise the characteristics of effective and ineffective noise protection or mitigation.
- Learn how to deploy methods and tools that can help to eliminate or significantly reduce the noise risks.
- Determining the nature of ‘Noise’
- The impact of excessive noise
- How your ear responds to noise
- Hearing loss on your lifestyle
- Considering ways to reduce noise
- Recognising specific noise problems
- Minimising your own personal exposure
- Maintaining your ear protection
- Participating in ongoing testing and surveillance
- Monitoring noise in and out of work
- Remaining alert and continuously improve
The One Page Coach® family of products was designed for trainers, facilitators, coaches, mentors and others responsible for guiding individuals on their learning journey. Built around a simple “storyboard,” One Page Coach® resources aim to provide the trainer/facilitator with an integrated set of tools for presenting one of our 96 topics in as little as 2 hours, or as much as a day.
For many of our One Page Coach® titles, we offer a complete workshop kit. Kits include:
- Participant Workbook
- Facilitator’s Guide including exercises, discussions, case studies and role plays for interactive learning
- Presenter’s Powerpoint Slide Packs containing a slide for each of the panels of the storyboard
Check the webstore to see if the title you want is currently available in a kit. Or email us to ask when it will be available in the store. Reprint licenses are available if you wish to reproduce copies of the Storyboards or Participant Workbooks for a class.
The One Page Coach® family of products was designed for trainers, facilitators, coaches, mentors and others responsible for guiding individuals on their learning journey. Managers have also found the storyboards and related training materials useful for team meetings and as a reinforcement tool for important training messages.
This product is a downloadable PDF. By purchasing this product, you are entitled to print one copy for your use. Photocopying and distributing the storyboard to others is a violation of the copyright. If you wish to make additional copies of this storyboard for use in a classroom or other group setting, you may purchase a reprint licence from this webstore.