This training guide summary sheet is a 2-sided document with a storyboard on one side and an application template or other supplemental resource on the reverse. Learning Outcomes
- Understand the background to Training Transfer management
- Describe the Training transfer process from the perspective of the manager
- Identify the influence of ‘outside-the-training-room activities on transfer
- Begun to have set in motion a process/strategy for improving training transfer across the organization
- Building training transfer into standards
- Involving people in needs analysis
- Involving trainees in program planning
- Reviewing instructional content
- Designing and offering rewards for new behaviours
- Providing a positive training climate
- Communicating support for the program
- Participating in transfer action planning
- Planning the trainees re-entry
- Reinforcing use of new skills/providing role models
- Setting joining improvement outcomes and rewarding successes
The One Page Coach® family of products was designed for trainers, facilitators, coaches, mentors and others responsible for guiding individuals on their learning journey. Built around a simple “storyboard,” One Page Coach® resources aim to provide the trainer/facilitator with an integrated set of tools for presenting one of our 96 topics in as little as 2 hours, or as much as a day.
For many of our One Page Coach® titles, we offer a complete workshop kit. Kits include:
- Participant Workbook
- Facilitator’s Guide including exercises, discussions, case studies and role plays for interactive learning
- Presenter’s Powerpoint Slide Packs containing a slide for each of the panels of the storyboard
Check the webstore to see if the title you want is currently available in a kit. Or email us to ask when it will be available in the store. Reprint licenses are available if you wish to reproduce copies of the Storyboards or Participant Workbooks for a class.
The One Page Coach® family of products was designed for trainers, facilitators, coaches, mentors and others responsible for guiding individuals on their learning journey. Managers have also found the storyboards and related training materials useful for team meetings and as a reinforcement tool for important training messages.
This product is a downloadable PDF. By purchasing this product, you are entitled to print one copy for your use. Photocopying and distributing the storyboard to others is a violation of the copyright. If you wish to make additional copies of this storyboard for use in a classroom or other group setting, you may purchase a reprint licence from this webstore.