Leadership: An RSB Booklet
Most experts agree that great leaders:
- Are driven from a strong set of values and intelligence about peoples feelings.
- See possibilities and potential that are often invisible to others.
- Describe a vision of the future and illuminate paths to get there.
- Encourage creativity, innovation, and lateral thinking.
- Enable individuals and teams to manage personal change and reach for higher goals.
- Help to guide peoples relationships with one another.
- Walk-the-talk and listen and learn along the way.
- Often have extraordinary strength and persistence.
This booklet explores what it takes to apply all of the above skills and, in so doing, to demonstrate effective leadership.
Rapid Skill Builder Series Team Briefing Booklets are short, sharp and succinct resources provide best practice thinking on a range of key topics and are currently available in 50 titles. They are designed to provide a practical method for improving skills and focus on explaining the main steps in the process. On the back page of each booklet, a template illustrates how the process fits together for practical and immediate application.
These resources can be used in many settings, including: staff meetings or other group gatherings where time is limited and you want to discuss a specific skill or topic; pre-course work (to provide a brief and practical introduction to a topic); one-on-one or group coaching; self development; any other situation where a practical best practice process is required and time is limited.
This product is a downloadable PDF. By purchasing this product, you are entitled to print one copy for your use. Photocopying and distributing the booklet to others is a violation of the copyright.