Use any time it is necessary to learn and practice elementary rapport building skills. A good session opener for communication, negotiation, or conflict resolution sessions.
This game has the potential to
- get participants into action
- challenge communication assumptions
- show how to build rapport with others
- broaden communication options
- demonstrate how to get what you want
- show how to better understand others
- encourage flexibility of approach
- display communication techniques
- demonstrate the exeriential learning methodology
Participants: 2 and up, no maximum
Time to play: 20 minutes
Time to debrief: 5-10 minutes
WorldGames booklets include game instructions, usage suggestions, facilitator scripts, participant handouts (if appropriate) and debriefing instructions.
WorldGAMES is the collector, creator and designer of over 800 fun and engaging training games, exercises, simulations, tools and experiential programs. Everything you need for effective action learning. Discover for yourself the magic of the most natural learning process in the world: the power of games as metaphors that relate directly to the workplace.
These games are fun, mostly competitive, have rules and winners. They have the power to:
- change behaviour in a safe context
- make data heavy programs come alive and interesting
- maximise the retention of what your people learn
- make learning fun
- simply get results that will amaze you
To try a sample WorldGAMES product, click here to visit our Free Resources Center
to download a free copy of the Aeroplane Challenge Game. You'll see for yourself how a simple game can become a powerful learning experience.
This product is a PDF downloadable booklet containing game instructions, debrief instructions and any handouts needed by participants. Your purchase entitles you to freely utilize the game materials in workshops, training sessions, courses, meetings and other group settings. You are further authorized to make copies of relevant participant pages from the booklet for dissemination to game participants.
Please do not copy or distribute this booklet to other facilitators or training providers who have not purchased a copy. To do so is a violation of the copyright.