Action Learning (originally developed by Dr Reg Revans) is an integrated and sophisticated personal and team development approach that differs significantly from traditional learning methods. In summary Action Learning can be said to be:
- A highly successful way to approach (and deal positively with) many workplace issues, problems, challenges and goals.
- A powerful way for leaders to learn from other leaders.
- A simple yet powerful tool for personal and professional development.
- A structured networking opportunity with a small group of people whereby a climate is created in which it is normal and natural to ask questions, seek answers, gain support and expect challenge.
- A process where people become mentors to each other� learning with and through people at different organisational levels and with varied backgrounds and experience.
- The chance to learn from, and be supported by, a skilled facilitator or coach.
- The opportunity to work on real problems/challenges and implement practical solutions (that hopefully make life better for individuals and the organisation as a whole).
This booklet elaborates on all of the above and suggests how the process can be successful applied by any team or organisation to help to accelerate the overall learning journey.
Warner Results Coaching (WRC) provides executive business coaching to senior executives and professionals. Using the seven steps RESULTS Coaching� model, coaches uses this process as a guiding framework aim to help senior managers in organisations to start to change their behaviour, relate more successfully with colleagues or subordinates, deal with problem individuals, find new forward career paths, or achieve a better work/life balance.
Although much of this assistance is offered in one-to-one discussions, it is often significantly aided by good resources that can help to increase skills, add new knowledge or even change perspectives. For this reason, there is a wide selection of coaching resources that have been produced, both for the coach and the coachee. This includes assessments, e-learning programs, booklets and other useful learning and development tools.
RESULTS Coaching� resources have been developed for coaches and coachees of all kinds. Resources are available specifically for Coaches (including Assessments, Booklets, Workbooks, e-learning programs and presentation material) and Coachees (including Assessments, Booklets, Workbooks, e-learning programs, Cue cards and Templates).
This Warner Results Coaching Resource is available as a PDF downloadable resource. Once your purchase is completed, you will be sent an email containing a link to download your copy of this resource.